Partners & Sponsors
The Northwest Invasive Plant Council (NWIPC) receives support from provincial ministries, regional and municipal governments, crown corporations, the private sector and other organizations. Invasive plant managemetn services provided include inventory, treatment and monitoring activities; financial contributions for specific events; education and awareness; and in-kind contributions of labour, services and materials.
The NWIPC would like to thank and acknowledge our partners:
- City of Prince George
- City of Terrace
- City of Prince Rupert
- District of Houston
- District of Kitimat
- District of Vanderhoof
- Town of Smithers
- Village of Burns Lake
- Village of Telkwa
- Village of Valemount
- Village of Hazelton
- Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako
- Regional District of Fraser-Fort George
- Ministry of Environment - BCParks (aggregate amount)
- Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations
- Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations - Conservancy Lands
- Ministry of Transportation & Infrastructure
- Nature Trust of BC
- BC Hydro
- Northwest Community College - Hazelton Campus
- Canadian National Railway
- Kinder Morgan Canada Inc.
- Columbia Basin Trust
In Kind Donors:
Invasive Plants to Watch For:
posted: May 31, 2019
Details can be found at RFQ Document or use the the Resources tab and click on "Resources". The document is also posted on BC Bid....
posted: November 7, 2018
NWIPC's Annual Report for 2017 was released at our AGM in Smithers in October 2018. Check it out here.