Partners & Sponsors
The Northwest Invasive Plant Council (NWIPC) receives support from the community in many forms: dollars to the pooled funds for inventory, treatment and monitoring activities; financial contributions for specific events; and in-kind contributions of labour, services and materials.
The NWIPC would like to thank and acknowledge our partners:
- BC Hydro
- BC Ministry of Environment - Parks
- BC Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations
- BC Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- Canadian Forest Products - Houston
- Canadian National Railway
- City of Prince George
- District of Houston
- District of Kitimat
- Fort Fraser Livestock Association
- Government of Canada
- Invasive Species Council of BC
- Kinder Morgan Canada Inc.
- Lakes District Management (LDM)
- Northwest Community College
- Regional District of Bulkley-Nechako
- Regional District of Fraser Fort George
- Thomson Creek Mining Ltd. (Endako Mine)
- Town of Smithers
- University of Northern BC
- Village of Burns Lake
- Village of Telkwa
- Village of Valemount
The NWIPC would like to thank and acknowledge the following sponsors:
- Burns Lake Mountain Biking Association
- Conifex Timber
- DWB Consulting
- Industrial Forestry Service Ltd.
- Shell Canada
- Spectra Energy
In Kind Donors:
posted: June 15, 2016
DON’T MOVE A MUSSEL – LEARN MORE. HELP SPREAD THE MESSAGE, NOT THE MUSSEL
Zebra and quagga mussels put several of the assets we treasure...
posted: May 4, 2016
British Columbia has proclaimed May as Invasive Species Action Month (read the official news release) to help raise awareness of the...